Last Updated Thursday 13th January 2022
To our loyal Manchester Warehouse community, we hope that you are well & safe as we adjust to the impact of COVID-19. Please note that whilst we are doing everything we can to keep our store open during periods of lockdown, we recommend regularly checking our website for updates to store hours.
Our retail store will be reopening on Wednesday 12th January in line with new NSW COVID-19 rules. As we prioritise the health and safety of all our customers and staff, we would like to kindly remind customers to abide by the following COVID safe rules when shopping in-store:
- Always check in prior to entry. Our QR code is available at the front of store.
- Customers over the age of 16 must be fully vaccinated to shop in-store.
- Please wear a fitted face mask at all times whilst in the store.
- Maintain a social distance of 1.5m from others whilst shopping.
- Please abide by store maximum occupancy limits.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and get COVID tested.
Please note that click & collect is still available for all customers via our Kogarah store, as well as online delivery as usual. For all enquiries & phone orders, please call 1300 722 941 & select option 2.
Please note we are currently experiencing stock distribution delays as a result of COVID rising case numbers. This is a direct result of the COVID pandemic and we'd like to assure our customers that despite the possibility of some orders taking longer to arrive, we remain dedicated to offering the best service and products.
Our COVID-safe practices
As the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve, here is some important information about the steps we are taking at Manchester Warehouse to minimise the risk of exposure in our Kogarah store and in our local community.
- On a daily basis our staff wipe down all benches, phones, computers, handrails and Eftpos terminals with antibacterial.
- After every transaction is completed on our Eftpos and POS terminals our staff have been instructed to:
- Change the gloves they are wearing
- Wipe down terminal and keyboard
- Wipe down bench and counter
- At all times when our staff are handling stock, they wear gloves. This applies to both our warehouse and store areas.
- In transacting with customers who utilize cash as a payment method, our staff always wear gloves and after transaction is complete dispose of those gloves for a new pair.
- In any situation where cash is handled, counted or transacted our staff ensure they are wearing gloves, dispose of their gloves after they have finished and also sanitise their hands.
- Our staff have been given the opportunity and are encouraged to wear face masks in store.
- Our Kogarah store trading hours have changed and are now Mon to Sun 10am – 4pm. This allows for a thorough clean of our store and for the staff to re stock shelves on a daily basis.
- We have also installed auto dispensing hand sanitisers throughout our store and taken the necessary precautions to ensure social distancing rules are adhered within our store and throughout our entire business.
At Manchester Warehouse, we remain committed to supporting all team members and customers throughout this time. We are ready to help you in-store or online. Please take care and thank you to all our customers for your continued support.