Last Updated Thursday 29th July 2021
To our loyal Manchester Warehouse community, we hope that you are well & safe as we adjust to the impact of COVID-19. Please note that whilst we are doing everything we can to keep our store open during periods of lockdown, we recommend regularly checking our website for updates to store hours.
Please note we are currently experiencing shipping delays as a result of COVID lockdown laws. This is a direct result of the Sydney COVID lockdown laws and we'd like to assure our customers that despite orders taking longer to arrive, we remain dedicated to offering the best service and products.
Our COVID-safe practices
As the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve, here is some important information about the steps we are taking at Manchester Warehouse to minimise the risk of exposure in our Kogarah store and in our local community.
- On a daily basis our staff wipe down all benches, phones, computers, handrails and Eftpos terminals with antibacterial.
- After every transaction is completed on our Eftpos and POS terminals our staff have been instructed to:
- Change the gloves they are wearing
- Wipe down terminal and keyboard
- Wipe down bench and counter
- At all times when our staff are handling stock, they wear gloves. This applies to both our warehouse and store areas.
- In transacting with customers who utilize cash as a payment method, our staff always wear gloves and after transaction is complete dispose of those gloves for a new pair.
- In any situation where cash is handled, counted or transacted our staff ensure they are wearing gloves, dispose of their gloves after they have finished and also sanitise their hands.
- Our staff have been given the opportunity and are encouraged to wear face masks in store.
- Our Kogarah store trading hours have changed and are now Mon to Sun 10am – 4pm. This allows for a thorough clean of our store and for the staff to re stock shelves on a daily basis.
- We have also installed auto dispensing hand sanitisers throughout our store and taken the necessary precautions to ensure social distancing rules are adhered within our store and throughout our entire business.
At Manchester Warehouse, we remain committed to supporting all team members and customers throughout this time. We are ready to help you in-store or online. Please take care and thank you to all our customers for your continued support.