Our store in Kogarah, located at 140-150 Rocky Point Rd Kogarah NSW 2217 is over 600 square metres in size, making it one of the largest specialist stores in Sydney and a true home decorator destination store. We carry an extensive range of manchester and soft furnishings with over 50 major brands including Linen House, Sheridan, Davinci, Private Collection, Aura, MM Linen, Bambury, Logan & Mason, Armidayle, Vintage Design Homewares, Bianca, Seneca and Ardor Home just to name a few.
Location: 140-150 Rocky Point Rd, Kogarah NSW
Call: 1300 722 941 (and select 2)
Mon - Sat: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Please note our Kogarah store is moving online. Watch this space for more updates.
In-store Exclusive Events & Offers
Sign up with our staff to become a store member and receive exclusive store offers via SMS!
We're moving online! Our Kogarah store is having a massive sale with 30%-70% off storewide!
See us on Tiktok
Please note that click & collect is still available for all customers via our Kogarah store, as well as online delivery as usual. For all enquiries & phone orders, please call 1300 722 941 & select option 2.
Book an In-store Styling Consultation
If you're looking to redecorate, or style a new home, book a private styling consultation in-store with our very own interior decorator, Margie!
Appointments with Margie are up to an hour long and free of charge. Feel free to bring any existing styles you have or preferably, some photos of your home! Send us images in advance ready for your appointment to email@example.com with your name & appointment date as the email subject.
Quilt & Pillow Samples
Come in-store to feel the thickness and weight of our various bedding essentials, and see the difference between feather & down, wool, microfibre fills and more.
Christmas Gift Wrapping Service
Grabbing a gift during the festive season? Ask our staff to wrap your selected items so that they are ready for gifting from the moment you leave the store!
15 + Showroom Beds for Inspiration
Feeling uninspired? Come in-store to browse our carefully curated bedroom looks and learn new ways to mix and match colours, fabrics and textures.
Last Updated Thursday 17th February 2022
To our loyal Manchester Warehouse community, we hope that you are well & safe as we adjust to the impact of COVID-19. Please note that whilst we are doing everything we can to keep our store open during periods of lockdown, we recommend regularly checking our website for updates to store hours. Our retail store is currently open in line with new NSW COVID-19 rules. As we prioritise the health and safety of all our customers and staff, we would like to kindly remind customers to abide by the following COVID safe rules when shopping in-store:
- Always check in prior to entry. Our QR code is available at the front of store.
- Customers over the age of 16 must be fully vaccinated to shop in-store.
- Please wear a fitted face mask at all times whilst in the store.
- Maintain a social distance of 1.5m from others whilst shopping.
- Please abide by store maximum occupancy limits.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and get COVID tested.
As the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve, here is some important information about the steps we are taking at Manchester Warehouse to minimise the risk of exposure in our Kogarah store and in our local community. Our staff procedures are as follows:
- On a daily basis our staff wipe down all benches, phones, computers, handrails and Eftpos terminals with antibacterial spray/wipes.
- After every transaction is completed on our Eftpos and POS terminals our staff have been instructed to wipe down all keypads, terminals, keyboards and the main counter.
- At all times when our staff are handling stock, they wear gloves. This applies to both our warehouse and store areas.
- In transacting with customers who utilize cash as a payment method, our staff always wear gloves and after transaction is complete dispose of those gloves for a new pair.
- In any situation where cash is handled, counted or transacted our staff ensure they are wearing gloves, dispose of their gloves after they have finished and also sanitise their hands.
- Our staff have been given the opportunity and are encouraged to wear face masks in store.
- Our Kogarah store trading hours have changed to allow for a thorough clean of our store and for the staff to re stock shelves on a daily basis.
- We have also installed auto dispensing hand sanitisers throughout our store and taken the necessary precautions to ensure social distancing rules are adhered within our store and throughout our entire business.
At Manchester Warehouse, we remain committed to supporting all team members and customers throughout this time. We are ready to help you in-store or online. Please take care and thank you to all our customers for your continued support.